Problems can arise at any time and we are here to help. Holiday, weekends, late night, at the game – if you have an eye emergency, there is no reason to wait until the next business day or go to the emergency room.
Our office is available to you even when our doors are closed past our business hours. Dr. Lisa Thomas can be paged in case of any ocular emergency. If you need to speak with her, please call our office at 713 436-6005 and leave a message with your phone # our answering service will reach her.
- If you have red painful eyes
- Suffered trauma or injury to the eye
- Something in the eye (Foreign Body)
- Seeing flashes of light or and increase in floaters or a combination of both
- believe you have an eye infection
- have a sudden loss or decrease of vision
It is highly recommended that you report to the Emergency Service at a hospital if you are experiencing a life threatening emergency.