- Comprehensive vision exams for glasses or contacts
- Color vision screening upon request
- Testing for amblyopia (lazy eye) and strabismus (eye turn).
- Medical Exams for the treatment of eye diseases and eye infections such as pink eye.In today’s market, clinics are all over the market place. Trust your child’s eyes with a doctor and not anyone else. We are on call whenever you need us.
- Large gallery of pediatric frames, styles and colors
InfantSEE®, a public health program, managed by Optometry’s CharityTM – The AOA Foundation, is designed to ensure that eye and vision care becomes an integral part of infant wellness care to improve a child’s quality of life. Under this program, AOA optometrists provide a comprehensive eye and vision assessments for infants within the first year of life regardless of a family’s income or access to insurance coverage.